Our Transfer foils are 38 cm/15 inches in an amazing, elegant package with Johens quality control seal.
Johens Transfer Foils are versatile, fun and easy to use professional nail art product that can transform your nails in just a few minutes!
We're proud to offer one of the largest selections of nail art foils available on the internet. Choose from metallic, floral, lace, holographic & pattern prints.
With our comprehensive range of nail art foils, your nails will never look the same again! Transfer foils deliver spectacular results time after time. The application process is not difficult and doesn't take long to master. You'll be amazed at how simple nail transfer foils are to apply. Nail foils are suitable for natural or nail tip enhancements such as gels and acrylic.
For visual impact and unlimited nail design versatility, nail transfer foils are impossible to beat! Whether it's to compliment a simple manicure or to deliver 'full on' nail designs, you will find Nail Transfer Foils are very versatile nail art technique. Transfer foil is a unique and special thin film colored foil. It can be used to cover the whole nail. Or you can create the nail tips or specific patterns with the aid of a nail art brush. Also, Nail Transfer foils delivers metallic and holographic effects that are simply not possible with any other nail art technique.This unique film thin colored foil salon decoration is what makes the simple nails elegant and special.
So what are you waiting for? Give your nails and those of your clients the shimmer and shine they deserve and add nail transfer foils to your nail accessories collection today!
- Apply base coat and cure.
- Apply base color and cure (optional)
- After curing, while the gel is still sticky, press the foil, shiny side up onto the nail to transfer the pattern, and then peel off the foil.
- Seal off with a layer of topcoat, shiny or matte for a different look, and cure.
- Apply base coat and let dry.
- Apply one or two coats of nail polish and wait for it to become dry but still a bit tacky to the touch. (about 2 minutes depending on the nail polish)
- Press the foil, shiny side up onto the nail to transfer the pattern, and then peel off the foil. If you do this before the polish is dry underneath, you may pull the nail polish off, so keep that in mind. If it happens, just wait a little more before trying again. Sometimes, not all of the foil will cover the whole nail, just repeat this step until you reach desired coverage. You can use multiple foils on one nail for a mix of colors.
- Apply a layer of top coat to protect the foil, but do keep in mind that some top coats will change the texture of the foil. Especially if you use a foil with pattern, it is likely the top coat will change its appearance.
Due to monitor differences, the color might be slightly different from the actual item.
Size: 38cm/15in x 3.8cm/1.5in
Color: Holographic magenta